Have a Stella Christmas!
Tax-deductible gift donations
The season of giving is almost here, and we’d love you to consider making a gift donation to the Stella Prize. To arrange a donation as a Christmas gift, simply email the Stella Prize Manager, Megan Quinlan: email@example.com.
All donations are tax-deductible, and if you finalise your gift donation before Friday 13 December, we’ll send you a beautiful Stella card and bookmark to present on Christmas Day.
The 12 Stella days of Christmas
The inaugural Stella Prize longlist makes a very handy Christmas shopping list too: 12 great books by Australian women, available at all good book retailers! Have a browse here:
- Mateship with Birds by Carrie Tiffany
- An Opening by Stephanie Radok
- The Mind of a Thief by Patti Miller
- Sea Hearts by Margo Lanagan
- Like a House on Fire by Cate Kennedy
- The Sunlit Zone by Lisa Jacobson
- Sufficient Grace by Amy Espeseth
- Questions of Travel by Michelle de Kretser
- The People Smuggler by Robin de Crespigny
- The Burial by Courtney Collins
- Mazin Grace by Dylan Coleman
- Floundering by Romy Ash
Happy reading and a very happy new year!